pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426: I understand how annoying it gets to face the error over and over again. Therefore, I’ve come up with some easy methods that will solve this error of yours within a few minutes. But before we begin our attack to vanish the error, let’s quickly learn a bit more about Microsoft Outlook.
About Microsoft Outlook
Microsoft Outlook is an extremely useful communication tool. It is being used by almost half of the population in the world. It works as a personal information manager as well as the best emailing service.
The majority of people either use Outlook services for formal business communication, such as for sending official cover letters or business proposals or use it informally to stay in touch with their loved ones.
The emails are pretty much what keeps the Microsoft Outlook alive as it is one of the most secure and sound emailing services of the world. However, everything comes with their own set of advantages as well as some disadvantages. So, Microsoft Outlook also has its own share of errors.
People do get frustrated whenever they have to face an error. But in my opinion, errors are quite helpful in improving the products and the Services. It presents a chance of making the service better and much more convenient.
A similar kind of error has been reported to be faced by many people. If you’ve been facing the same error that goes by pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426 you are in the right place. In this article, I’m going to help you get rid of this Outlook error pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426.
Reasons Behind Microsoft Outlook Error
Before we begin our journey towards the solutions to remove this error, we should first understand the reason behind the error. What causes Outlook error pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426 is equally important to solving the error.
What causes Outlook error pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426?
The error pop-up that you see on your screens saying Outlook error pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426 found” is not a new one. But its cause is still not officially known.
The error is mostly believed to be caused by the installation process. This usually happens because Microsoft Outlook tends to troubleshoot whenever used with other email accounts of different webs or other software that are installed on your PC.
Microsoft Outlook is known for its notorious mid-task crashing habits. Most of the time, the app crashes but other times the reason is an outdated version usage that probably causes this error to pop-up on your PC.
How to solve Outlook Error pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426 2020?
To solve the above-mentioned error [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426], we have come up with a total of three useful methods that can be used to eliminate this error from your computer screens. The step-by-step guide of these methods are described below:
1. Clearing Cache and Cookie Junk
Getting rid of your cache files and cookies can help you get rid of the error also. This actually clears all the previously stored data that may link your outlook to the conflicting files, permissions, or certificates.
Wiping out your browser’s cache data helps to also get rid of the useless junk files that occupy space on your phone. This way you not only get rid of the error but also be able to boost your phone’s activity.
Step-by-step Guide No. 1:
- First of all, Close your Microsoft Outlook app properly.
- Reopen the app after a few minutes.
- Close all the other windows as well as multiple accounts that you’re using.
- Clear all the cache and the cookie files.
- Go to the App-store or Play-store and check for Microsoft 365 updates.
- Update to the latest version of the Microsoft Outlook app.
- After the installation is done, restart your device.
- Now, go open the Microsoft Outlook.
- Check if the error pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426 is still there or it is solved.
Yes! It could be that simple.
2. Using the “Auto Repair Tool”
As the name indicates, the Auto Repair tool is for repairing the program automatically by detecting the error, fixing it, and eradicating it efficiently. You can use the auto repair tool as well to fix your Outlook Error pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426.
Step-by-step Guide No. 2:
- First, open the Control Panel on your PC.
- Now, search for “Program and features” and click on it.
- Find ” Microsoft Office 365″ among the list of options.
- Tap on the ” Edit” button present at the top of “Programs and Features”.
- Click on “Repair”.
- Now, simply follow through all the set of instructions that appear on your computer’s screen.
3. Uninstalling the Microsoft Outlook
If nothing goes right, you are left with the last option that says “Go ahead! Get rid of the program itself”. By uninstalling the Microsoft Outlook app, you’ll also get rid of its error pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426. Don’t worry! As this is just temporary. You can reinstall the app which will probably not show you the same error again. In the meantime, you’ll still be able to use its web version.
Step-by-step Guide No. 3:
- Just like the above method, go to the Control Panel.
- Search for the “Program and Features” option.
- Now, search for “Microsoft Office 365”
- Look for “Microsoft Outlook” and click to remove the program from your device.
- Follow through the given instructions to complete the removal process.
- Restart your device.
- Refresh the device and reinstall the “Microsoft Outlook” again. Go for the latest version this time.
- Don’t go with your old account, instead create a new account.
- See if your error is solved.
I hope that the above-listed methods will help you to remove the error pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426 from your Microsoft Outlook app. This article was written to solely help those users who know nothing about such things and they seem to easily get annoyed by these little obstacles.
The solutions provided here are not authentic yet pretty effective to solve the problem. If your error issue still persists, you can also directly contact the Microsoft help desk and get them to help you solve your Outlook errors.
No matter what’s the outcome, be sure to leave your valuable feedback so that it helps to make our work easier and worth doing.